Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TGF Retro-Fresh October Challenge- I WANT CANDY!!!

TGF Retro-Fresh October Challenge- I WANT CANDY!!! I made these cute little "Gift Bags" of candy for my Niece, Makenzie, and Nephew, Jayden for Halloween. I cut the boxes out with my Cricut using Tags,Bags, Boxes & More Cartridge. They are the "Giftbag" and I cut them right at 6 inches. I used TGF Spooktacular Mummy, Witch, Vampire,and Bride stamps and colored them with copics. I used Diamond stickles for the Lil' Witches Hat. Spellbinders were used to cut out the circles and layers.. Filled them up with lots of candy and topped them of with spider webbing.. They were a BIG hit! Got a call from my Niece yesterday (As they were mailed to Oklahoma) and she LOVED it!! THANK YOU ALL for stopping by to take a peek! I will be entering these in TGF Retro-Fresh October Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment