Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cinderella and Prince Charming.. TGF style...

I made this card to enter it into TGF Royal Challege Contest. This weeks theme is fairytale. I thought that this adorable stamp from the cake topper set would look cute to use as Cinderella and Prince Charming! I colored the image with copics.. in fact I searched online for pictures of Prince Charming so that I could color his clothes the correct colors! :) The castle was cut using my cricut and the Once Upon A Princess cart. The Carriage and the glass slipper were also cut using my cricut and the Happily Ever After Cart. I embossed the inside layers and the tag using my cuttlebug and the D'vine Swirl embossing folder. I tied some tulle on the front and attatched a crown charm. I used Diamond Stickles on the image, castle, sentiment, carriage, & glass slipper. The sentiment is also from TGF cake topper set. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY, You did an awesome job! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy,
    OMG!! This is so wonderfully cute! You did an amazing job on this! WOW! You truly are a crafter!
    Wishing you inky fingers,
    Kristy
    aka on SCS as stampingfordummies

    ReplyDelete