Saturday, May 28, 2011

KennyK Devilish Donna

I have recently discovered KennyK and I am in LOVE!!! LOL! I just love the style of KennyK stamps!! Here is a card the I created using Kenny K's Devilish Donna stamp. I colored her up using copics and adding stickles to give her wings some sparkle. I LOVE hot pink and Lime green so, I decided to use those 2 colors in creating this card. I used lime green leopard print paper and and hot pink cardstocked. I distressed them by tearing and inking with Tim Holtz Distressing ink Black Soot. I also layered some on the spaces with star lace paper. I made a "pocket" and pull tag, and this is where I will sign the card. The Skull and "Girls Rock" were cut out using my cricut and the Rock Princess cartridge. The flowers are from Prima and I added stickles to them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment